The Cay Chapter 4
- How did Phillip feel about Timothy?
- like he was different - to be avoided
- like he was lucky
- glad he was there to take care of him
- as a best friend
- Where was Timothy from?
- St. Thomas
- What did Phillip and Timothy eat for breakfast?
- a sea gull
- How was Timothy kind to Phillip?
- He kept him warm during the night.
- He gave him orange juice.
- He gave him medicine for his headache.
- What was wrong with Phillip when he woke up?
- his arm ached
- He could not see.
- He was sunburned.
- How did Phillip react to being blind?
- He hit Timothy.
- He felt a great pain in his head.
- He quietly accepted it.
The Cay Index